Finnair Cancellation Policy:
Get Latest Information About Finnair Cancellation & Refund Policy and Charges & Flight cancellation Method:
Finnair Cancellation Policy 24 Hours:
Passengers can hassle-free cancel their booked flight ticket but, they must follow the cancellation rules & guidelines. If you want to save your cancellation charges so just cancel your booking 24 hours before the departure. But passenger can cancel their reservation up to 2 hours before the actual departure of the flight time.
Finnair Cancellation Fee:
Finnair allows cancellation charges for both domestic & international flights and the cancellation fees depend on the duration, class, distance, or other important factors but, there are some standards for the Finnair Cancellation Fee. Such as:
Passengers need to pay 500 US dollars or more if they cancel their booking after 24 hours of the departure flight but if any traveller cancels their reservation within 24 hours of the departure, then he/she will pay 100 to 400 US dollars.
How to Cancel Finnair Tickets?
- Firstly, just visit the Finnair website with help of any web browser.
- Then, tap on the ‘Manage’ section.
- Enter the ‘Booking Reference Number’ & ‘Family Name’ of the traveller.
- Tap on the ‘Search’ button & then, select your booking.
- Click on the ‘Cancel’ button and your booking will automatically cancel.
- Now you are done!
Finnair Cancellation Refund Policy:
- If you have successfully cancelled your flight ticket, then you may submit your refund request.
- Passengers will get the refund amount within 10 to 15 days or depending on the payment mode.
- The refund amount will credit the actual payment mode which was used for the flight ticket booking.
For some special cases, such as juridical order, relative death, serious injury & illness, if any passenger cancels their booking so he/she will submit the refund request application with relevant documents.