How To Recover Apple Account Password?
Apple ID is the edge of your identity when it comes to managing Apple devices and services. These Apple ID password credentials help access the iCloud or Apple services from the App Store, download the app, set up Find My, and much more. But, sometimes it’s a very frustrating situation when you don't remember your Apple ID password. So, if you don't remember or have forgotten or lost your Apple ID password, then don’t worry! There are simple and quick ways on devices to Apple ID password recovery and you can get back into your account.
Therefore, go through this simple guide which will teach about how to recover Apple account password regardless of what device you have access to.
Easy Ways to Recover Apple Account Password:
Way 1: Apple ID Password Recovery on a Web Browser
- Firstly navigate to the website “iforgot.apple.com” from your web browser.
- Then you will have to choose & click the “I lost my password” option.
- Now enter your Apple ID or email address for that you need to password recover.
- Next, you will have to select a new password for your Apple ID.
- Then, confirm the option and then tap on the “Submit” button.
- Now, you can enjoy the benefits of having an iCloud or Apple account.
Way 2: Apple ID Password Recovery on an iPhone or iPad
- First, go to your iPhone or iPad, and then navigate to the "Settings".
- Next, you will have to tap on the "Sign In" button situated at the upper side of the screen.
- After that, tap on Forget the Apple account ID option.
- Now enter your Apple ID that you need to recover the password. Tap “Next”.
- Then, enter your Apple account recovery Phone number, to get a verification code. Tap “Next”.
- Enter a new password for your Apple ID and save it.
- Then you can log into your iCloud account with a new password.
Way 3: Apple ID password recovery on Mac
Follow the below-mentioned steps for Apple ID password recovery on Mac.
- Go to your Mac device, open the Apple menu, go to System Preferences, and pick the Apple ID option.
- In earlier versions of macOS, go to the System Preferences, then tap the iCloud option and then tap on Account Details, and hit on the Security option.
- After that, hit on the forgot Apple ID or password option.
- Then type your Apple ID the password you needed to recover, and tap on “Continue”.
- Now enter your Apple account recovery Phone number, where you will get a verification code.
- Then enter a new password for Apple ID and complete the account recovery procedure.
Hence, in case if you face any kind of issue following the above Apple ID password recovery steps, then you should not be upset. Just, call at Apple phone number, which is available 24*7 hours, and then instant connect with the Apple customer service team, where representatives are very brilliant and skilful in solving all types of Apple queries. Thus, over the phone call, talk with an Apple representative and take comprehensive guidance to fix Apple issues or errors.