Facebook is the most prominent social media platform, which is used by millions of users to connect with their loved ones, friends or other people. However, it is a common problem for users to reminisce about the passwords for their several accounts in mind. Sometimes, also they forget the password of their Facebook account and are unable to log into their Facebook account. So, if you also encounter the same issue, like forgetting your Facebook account password and can’t access the account, then do not be frustrated! Therefore, Facebook Password Recovery is the best solution to solve this problem, and you can easily get back to your account quickly.
This article declares the procedure for Facebook account password recovery. Besides, the simple instructions for Facebook account recovery with 2-step verification, as well as Facebook account recovery without a phone number.
So, let’s start the procedure of recovering our Facebook account through the given simple steps.
How to Recover Facebook Account Password?
- Go to the official Facebook sign-in page with the help of any web browser.
- Then, hit on the Forgot password option.
- Next, enter the Facebook account email address for that you need to recover the password.
- Next, pick the one recovery option to get a verification recovery text code.
- You will pick either the recovery option alternative email address or recovery phone number to get a verification text code that will help with Facebook account recovery.
- After choosing one option you will get a verification code which you will need to submit into the required text box.
- Once submit the verification text code, click on the verify button to complete the verification.
- Next, type a new password for your account, and then enter the new password again to confirm it.
- Click the Save option to save the new password.
- Now you can access your Facebook account with a new password straightforwardly.
Facebook Account Recovery With 2-Step Verification:
If you are still having trouble signing into your Facebook account still, after performing the above recovery procedure worry not. Then, you can do also Facebook account recovery with 2-step verification. But, be sure that you have set up 2-step verification on your mobile phone.
Follow these quick steps to Facebook account recovery with 2-step verification:
- Log in to your Facebook account from your authorized mobile device or location.
- Then, access your mobile phone number, then Facebook will send a two-factor authentication code to your device phone number.
- Enter that two-factor authentication code into the required text box.
Then, follow the on-screen steps to authorize your two-factor authentication code.
- The authentication process would take a little longer time to authenticate your account.
- Once complete the process, you will reach the official Facebook login page.
- After that, you can set a password for your Facebook account and then log in to your account without trouble.
Facebook Account Recovery Without Phone Number:
If you lose access to your phone number through which you access your Facebook account and face trouble logging in to your account? Then, do not disquiet. You can quickly Facebook account recovery without a phone number even by choosing your trusted contacts. Thus, follow the instructions to do it.
- Navigate to the Facebook login page that is http://facebook.com/Login/Identify.
- Click on the forgot password option.
- Enter the Facebook email ID and password.
- Next, click on the Search button.
- Click on the option can’t access recovery options. Hit on the Continue option.
- Next, choose the option to reveal trusted contacts and then mention that contact's full name.
- Then Facebook would send a password reset link to your trusted friend's email address declared code.
- Next, ask your friend to open that particular link and then provide that verification code to, Facebook Password Recovery.
- Submit that code in the text box. Then type a new password for your Facebook account twice times and save the password.