Eurowing airlines cancellation policy?
Cancelling a flight is often confusing but here have come up with a quick guide to simplify your cancellation procedure of Eurowings flight ticket. Let’s get started!
Important highlights of Eurowings cancellation policy
- Eurowings airlines allow its passengers to cancel their tickets at zero cancellation charges if the tickets were booked at least 7 or more days before departure and within 24 hours of booking.
- However, the airlines will charge a cancellation fee if the tickets are booked within 7 days of departure and cancelled beyond 24 hours of booking.
- If the passenger holds a refundable ticket and cancels the ticket within 24 hours of booking, then 100% amount will be refunded.
- But, if the refundable ticket is cancelled beyond 24 hours then a refund will be credited after deducting the cancellation fee.
What is Eurowings 24 hours cancellation policy?
Under Eurowings 24-hour cancellation policy, no cancellation fee is charged if the passenger cancels the flight within 24 hours of booking. However, this policy is applicable only when the ticket is booked 7 or more days before the scheduled departure.
If the ticket is booked within 7 days of scheduled departure and cancelled within or beyond 24 hours’ time frame then a 24-hour policy will not be applicable and the passenger will be liable to pay the cancellation fee under such a situation.
How to cancel the Eurowings flight?
For the convenience of passengers, Eurowings offers both offline and online methods of cancelling the ticket. You can consider any method that suits your time and comfort.
Steps for cancelling Eurowings flight ticket online
- First login to Eurowings official website or mobile app
- Next, proceed to My trips tab and validate your ticket number and last name.
- Now, you will be re-directed to your bookings page wherein you need to select the booking you want to cancel.
- Once the details of flights get displayed on the screen, hit the change/ cancel button.
- Verify all your flight details and check if any cancellation fee applies or not.
- Then confirm your cancellation by paying the cancellation fee (if any) and wait for the confirmation message on your registered email or phone number.
- Once you get the confirmation, the ticket is cancelled successfully.
Steps for cancelling the ticket offline
- Dial the Eurowing’s toll-free number +1(888) 588-2434 between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and be ready with your ticket number and credit card information.
- Next, provide your ticket number and other details to the representative and your ticket will be cancelled.
How much are Eurowings cancel flight fees?
- No cancellation fee, if the flight is booked 7 or more days before the departure and cancelled within 24 hours of booking.
- However $100-$500 will be charged if the flight is cancelled after 24 hours and booked within 7 days of departure.
Eurowings refund policy
As per the Eurowings refund policy, a 100% refund will be provided if the refundable fare is cancelled as per the 24-hour cancellation policy. However, if the ticket is cancelled beyond 24 hours then a cancellation fee of $100-$200 may be deducted from the refund amount.
In case of non-refundable fare, no refund will be provided irrespective of when the flight was cancelled. The only difference is when the ticket is cancelled as per 24-hour policy, no fee will be charged but after 24 hours, the full ticket amount will be forfeited as a cancellation fee.
FAQ: Eurowing airlines cancellation policy?
Can I cancel my Eurowings Flight within 24 hours?
Yes, you can easily cancel your ticket without paying any cancellation charges if the ticket is booked at least 7 days before the departure and cancelled within 24 hours.
How do I cancel my Eurowings flight?
The easiest way is to go to My flights on the Eurowings website, enter your ticket number and last name and cancel the ticket.