Get Complete Information About Vietnam Airlines Cancellation Policy & Flight cancellation:
This is a very hard decision when a passenger goes to cancel their booked ticket and due to the lack of right information about the cancellation passengers pay heavy cancellation charges. But here you will get perfect details of the Vietnam Airlines Cancellation Policy. Just follow the below-given instructions.
Vietnam Airlines Cancellation policy 24 hours:
Passengers are allowed to cancel their reservations before 7 days or 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight time and then, the cancellation fee will not apply but the cancellation must be made by an online official website of the Vietnam airlines or its UPI.
Vietnam Airlines Cancellation policy:
- The cancellation fees are not the same for every ticket because they consider the distance, duration, class, time, or other important factors.
- After the cancellation of the reservation, passengers are allowed to book another ticket with the same account or email address.
- For the duration of the cancellation, passengers can’t apply any promo code or offer.
- If the flight has been delayed more than 3 hours from the original departure time, then the passengers will get complimentary vouchers for the food or drinks.
Vietnam Airlines Cancellation policy for bad weather or illness:
If the flight is canceled due to heavy airline traffic, bad weather, or other major reason then the passengers will get a full refund amount without any cancellation fee but this facility is available only for some flights.
If any passenger suffering any serious illness and any relative then, cancel your flight ticket any time and you will get a full refund without any cancellation charges but the passenger has to submit relevant and important documents.
Vietnam Airlines Cancellation fees:
Usually, the cancellation charges are not the same for every ticket but there are some conditions for the classes, 24 hours before cancellation for an international flight then, pay 40 USD and for 60 USB for the no show. For domestic travel, just 30 USD will charge before 24 hours.
How do I cancel my flight on Vietnam Airlines?
- Open any laptop or desktop and click on the web browser.
- Enter the ‘https://www.vietnamairlines.com/’ official website of the Vietnam airlines.
- Tap on the ‘Manage Booking’ section and select the ‘Cancel Segment’ from the list.
- Enter the ‘Reservation Code’, ‘Name of the Passenger’ & ‘Email address’ in the text box.
- Hit on the ‘Continue’ button and find your booking.
- Click on the ‘Cancel’ button and you will get the confirmation on your registered email address.
Vietnam Airlines refund policy:
- If you have successfully canceled your booked ticket and you are eligible for the refund then, the refund amount will credit within 10 to 15 working days and depending on the payment mode.
- The refund amount will transfer into the same bank account number and name which was used for the reservation.
- Passengers have to submit a refund request form from the official website of Vietnam airlines.
- If any passenger facing any issue to fill or submit a refund request form then, he/she can call directly to the Vietnam airlines customer service team.
Vietnam Airlines Customer service:
This is an amazing and convenient facility offered by Vietnam airlines where passengers can solve any types of complicated or critical issues Vietnam airlines such as upgrade class or seat, special meals & beverages, easy check-in process, rescheduled or change the flight, cancel or refund related issue, business class booking, infant, pet, group or another booking. Just connect with Vietnam Airlines Customer service by helpline number which is available 24X7 with a toll-free number facility.
After connecting your call, just Share your issue with a highly talented and experienced travel representative and get a quick solution.