Norwegian Air Shuttle Cancellation Policy:
Norwegian Air Shuttle is a low-cost airline as well as the biggest airline in Norway. It covers more than 104 major destinations. Norwegian Air always offers flexible rules and policies to its passengers. If you have booked the ticket with Norwegian Air and due to some personal reason if you want to cancel your booking so it can possible but before starting the cancellation process you must read about the Norwegian Air cancellation policy, refund policy, and cancellation process. Just follow the below-given instructions.
What is the Norwegian Air cancellation policy?
- Passengers can cancel their booking up to 2 hours departure of the flight time but cancellation charges will be applicable.
- The cancellation will only accept by the online official website of Norwegian air or an authorized reservation center.
- After the cancellation of the reservation, travelers have to right to book another flight ticket with the same account or email address.
- For the duration of the cancellation, any promotional code or offer will be restricted.
How to Cancel a Norwegian Air Flight Ticket?
- Open any favorite web browser and type ‘http://norwegian.com/’ URL in the address bar.
- Select your suitable language and scroll down.
- Choose the change/cancel flight option under the manage booking category.
- If you have already an account then, sign-in via credentials.
- if you don’t have an account then, enter the ‘Booking Reference Number’ & ‘Last Name’ in blank text boxes.
- Finally, hit on the ‘Find Booking’ button and select your reservation.
- Tap on the ‘Cancel’ button and your booking will automatically be canceled.
- Get the confirmation about the cancellation at your registered email address.
Norwegian Air cancellation fee:
The cancellation charges are not fixed and it depends on the class so if any passenger has booked the ticket with LowFare, LowFare+ & any Premium category then, they are not allowed to cancel their booking in any condition or refund will not return as well as all the fare will consider as a cancellation fee but if any passenger booked the flight ticket in Flex and PremiumFlex category then, he/she is allowed to cancel their booking under the Norwegian Air cancellation policy and get a full refund amount.
Norwegian Air 24 hours cancellation policy:
Passengers need to cancel their booking with 24 hours departure of the flight time then, passengers can get a full refund amount without any cancellation charges.
- For US passengers, flight booking must be 7 days before the scheduled departure of the flight time.
- Passengers will not get any refund if they cancel their flight after 4 hours of the booking.
Get more information about the last-minute cancellation or refund related, just connect with the Norwegian Air cancellation policy Phone number which is available 24X7 by 365 days. After connecting your call, just share your issue and get an immediate revert via a highly talented and experienced travel representative.
Norwegian Air flight cancellation refund:
Due to the bad weather or another major issue, if the Norwegian Air flight has been canceled then, passengers can claim a full refund amount without any cancellation charges.
The refund amount will credit within 10 to 15 working days or sometimes it might be delayed and it will transfer to the same account which was used for the booking.
Norwegian air recommends to all the passengers for the safeguard booking program which is Norwegian Air Cancellation Protection. Passengers are allowed to cancel their booking till 30 minutes before the actual departure of the flight time and get a full refund amount without any deductions under the Norwegian Air Cancellation Protection program.
If Norwegian air has delayed more than 3 hours then, passengers can claim full refund amount and the refund amount will credit 20 to 25 business days.